1. The Bruery Tart of Darkness: 750 mL bomber. Hoping to open this in the next week or so (purchased it two months ago!)
2. Southern Tier Pumking: I currently have three bottles of this
3. Southern Tier Creme Brûlée: This is a bottle from January of 2014, and I may wait until the 2015 comes out to do a side by side comparison
4. Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti Break: Another beer that I have reviewed before, but only on tap. I will have this in mid-October when it begins getting cooler out
5. Lagunitas NightTime: A nice gift from Jack C. for my birthday a few weeks ago. Will have this very soon.
6. Firestone Walker Walker's Reserve Porter: I bought this beer earlier this summer, though it was bottled last fall. It has since been discontinued, so I want to hold on to it for a bit (but not too long!)
7. Goose Island Bourbon County Stout: One bottle of the 2013 still here in NYC. Waiting for the Black Friday release of the 2014s!
8. Goose Island Bourbon County Barley Wine: 3 bottles left of the 2013
9. Goose Island Pere Jacques 2012: Didn't care for it aged 2 years, hopefully it gets better since I have 2 more bottles...
10. Firestone Walker Stickee Monkee 2014-one more box left of this
11. Ipswich Ale 1084 Barleywine: This beer is from 1998 (and may not be good anymore-I spoke with the brewery-more to come on this). The 16th anniversary is in October-will try it then.
12. Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin: Two more bottles-savoring this as long as I can. WOW!
13. Oskar Blues Old Chub Nitro Scotch Ale: Chris H. reviewed this a few weeks ago-sounds amazing. Will have next week probably.
14. Bell's Hopslam 2014: Bought a whole case of 24 in February (ended up trading a bunch, giving some as gifts) but heard it's not great aged. Figured I had to keep at least one for a year. I am hoping the honey mellows out into a cordial-like beverage.
15. Laguintas Sucks: Bought this probably 6 months ago-hoping to put some age on it since I've had it fresh plenty of times
16. Dogfish Punkin: One bottle left
17. Founders Mosaic Promise: Brand new release from Founders-I have one bottle and will have it next week
18. Ommegang Scythe and Sickle: one bottle
19. Anderson Valley Fall Hornin': Looking forward to this one
20. Founders Double Trouble: This one is always good. Will hold up well for a few months
21. Stone Coffee Milk Stout: Two left. This is what Greg Koch drank when I met him
22. Goose Island Oktoberfest: One bottle
23. Post Road Pumpkin: Hated it last year, but wanted to do a review. Hopefully it does better this time. Fortunately it is one of the cheapest pumpkin beers out there
24. Bluepoint Pumpkin: One bottle
25. Founders Devil Dancer: Bought this in July-looking forward to trying it again soon
26. Sierra Nevada Narwhal: One more bottle
27. Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin: I didn't lie during my review-I really did go out and buy another!
28. Lagunitas A Little Sumpin Extra: I loved this beer so much I wanted to save one for the late fall
29. Victory Moonglow: One bottle
30. Warsteiner Oktoberfest: 99 cent special at Pioneer for a big time Germany beer. Sold!
31. Lagunitas Hop Stoopid: Gets great reviews, though I rarely buy it. Can't wait to try again
32. Oskar Blues Ten Fidy: This stuff is strong
33. Nebraska Wick for Brains Pumpkin: One can
34. Three Coors Lights and two Natural Lights: Why not?
This will serve as a sort of preview for the fall. I am sure I will try some others during that time frame, especially since many of these will go into the cellar for a long while. What's in your current inventory?